1. Vacuum packer has a simple working principle.
2. Vacuum chamber close the cover, the vacuum pump is working.
3. Vacuum chamber begins to draw out vacuum, and the packing bag is vacuum at the same time.
4 Meantime vacuum table indicators increased, reaching rated vacuum (control by the time relay ISJ), and then vacuum pump stops working, and the vacuum stops.
1) Double studio take turns to work, improve work efficiency.
2) Simple control panel.
3) High quality vacuum pump operating stability Can add vacuum oil and can work continuously for 12 hours.
4) Bilateral circulation heat, good heat dissipation, prolong the service life of the machine.
5) The whole machine uses 304 stainless steel.Resistant to dust, moisture, high temperature.
Ways to Preserve Fish | Robert Wholey Company
Canning: This preservation method is popular amongst sailors due to its ease and consistency. You should only can fresh fish that has been cleaned and gutted
Fish preservation - Wikipedia
Ancient methods of preserving fish included drying, salting, pickling and smoking. All of these techniques are still used today but the more modern techniques of
Fish preservation: a multi–dimensional approach - MedCrave
Jun 15, 2018 - The various preservation methods used in the fish and fishery industry can be categorized into three as physical, chemical and bio–preservation
(PDF) fish preservation and processing - ResearchGate
May 14, 2017 - Fish must be preserved by storing it in time of abundance for use in time of shortage. Therefore all methods or any technical method may be
Food Preservation: Fish Drying, Salting, or Freezing | Delishably
May 14, 2020 - Fish can be preserved by drying, salting, and freezing. These methods are effective ways to store bumper catches for times of scarcity
Preservation of Fishes: Principles and Methods | Essay | Fishery
Freezing method is an important method of preserving food. The freezing process lowers the temperature of fish to below – 1 °C resulting in the conversion of body